Here is the Criteria for 2021 Scholarships
& 2020, 2019, 2018 Graduate Re-invitation
Graduating, or graduated, High School Students (or GED equivalent).
- High School Graduation date during the years 2021, 2020, 2019, or 2018
- “C” or better cumulative grade average or completion of GED program.
Continue education full-time at any qualified institution e.g., college, university, technical or trade school.
- Full-time as defined by the qualified institution
- Qualified institution list available on FAFSA website - https://fafsa.ed.gov/FAFSA/app/schoolSearch
- Applicant and applicant’s parent/guardian must live within Molalla Communications’ service boundary and be MCC Members when applying and through application process.
Complete and submit the scholarship application between February 1st, 2021 and April 15th, 2021.
- Submit school enrollment information (for funding) by November 30th, 2021.
Scholarship award amounts will be determined each year by the Molalla Communications Education Foundation (MCEF) Board of Directors and based on the total number of eligible applicants and desired total distribution amount. Scholarship awards to each recipient will be equal based upon graduation or GED year. Individual Scholarship amounts will be divided evenly over the school year.