Here is the Criteria for 2019 Scholarships & 2018, 2017, 2016 Graduate Re-invitation
- Graduating, or graduated, High School Students (or GED equivalent).
- High School Graduation date during the years 2019, 2018, 2017, or 2016
- Full-time as defined by the qualified institution
- Qualified institution list available on FAFSA website - https://fafsa.ed.gov/FAFSA/app/schoolSearch
- Submit school enrollment information (for funding) by November 30th, 2019.
Scholarship award amounts will be determined each year by the Molalla Communications Education Foundation (MCEF) Board of Directors and based on the total number of eligible applicants and desired total distribution amount. Scholarship awards to each recipient will be equal based upon graduation or GED year. Individual Scholarship amounts will be divided evenly over the school year.